Monday, January 12, 2015

Come unto Christ

January 5, 2015 Family and Friends!! Happy New Year! Cant believe another year has passed. I had never seen so many drunk people in my life than I did on New Years Day. Thankfully our mission President recieved revelation that we should all meet up as a zone and read the Book of Mormon. We got together as a zone of missionaries and read a chart that had 90 days of the Book of Mormon, and read it all in one day. We read from 8 in the morning until 8 at night! It was a lot of reading, but it was a great experience. President Zobrist wants us to focus more on the Book of Mormon this year, in our studies and in our lessons. So we basically read almost the whole book of mormon on the first day of the year. I loved it! After the reading as a zone many missionaries shared their testimonies about the Book of Mormon. Since I didnt have the chance to share mine, I would like to share mine with you! I know that the Book of Mormon is an inspried book written by prophets of old time specifically for us. Through the principles taught in the Book of Mormon we can become better people. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and I love reading it everyday. I encourage all those that havent read the book to read it. If you really want to know for yourself if the book is true, just read it and ask in prayer and I know that God will answer if you have faith. If you have a testimony of the Book of Mormon, share your testimony with at least one person. I know that this book can change lives. I am thankful to have the opportunity to be a full time missioanry and share this testimony I have with the people here in Peru. This year, read the book of mormon. Share your testimony about the book of mormon. We really are in the last days in preparation for the Second Coming of Christ. We need to prepare now. I encourage you all to start preparing little by little everyday. We can prepare by trying to be more like Christ everyday. Smile at someone you dont know. Write a nice note to a family member or friend. Act in service to others. Love unconditionally. I would like to share one of the last verses in the Book of Mormon which is in Moroni 10 verse 32 says...Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind, and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ. We are all invited to come into Christ and be perfected through Him. It is now up to us to see if we want to accpet His invitation or not. Love you all! Love always, Hermana Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment