Monday, December 15, 2014

El Nacio

Family and Friends!! This week was our Recital Musical for Christmas called El Nacio! It was also transfers!! Everyone thought I was going to leave down to Tacna but Im staying here in Moquegua for one more transfer with Hna Bourque! Im happy to be here for the holidays and be with Hna Bourque and with the people in San Antonio! The Recital Musical ended up turning out really well. It was stressful but was more than worth it! I directed the choir and it was super fun! From the Christmas Recital, we received 4 new investigators! I got to be on the TV to announce and talk about the Recital Musical with 4 other missioanries. It was really cool. My first time on TV and it was in Spanish, I was just a little stressed haha Im excited to see how this new change will go! The work still moves on. I really hope to see another baptism here in San Antonio before I leave. I hope all is well in the States and that the Christmas Spirit is being felt! Love you!! Hermana Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment