Monday, June 30, 2014

A week with President

Family and Friends!! This week was pretty good! The weeks are now all running together it feels like. But this week was really fun and different because we got to spend lots of time with President and Hna Zobrist. They are great mission presidents! They are like our parents in the mission and President Zobrist and Hna Zobrist calls us their kids. Also, finally I got to see Hna Smith!! My first companion in the CCM! The best news of all is that she is coming to our Zone this transfer! Transfers were this week. My companion left to Tacna and is going to be companions with Hna Riverin, my other companion in the CCM! How exciting! My new companion is Hna Ogden! She is from Utah. One of her parents in from Peru and the other is from Utah. She was born in Utah but she knows Spanish really well, and I can speak English if I need to. I look forward to this new change with her and work hard in Graficos, the same area as before. We had Zone Conference this week with President Zobrist, Hna Zobrist and the Assistents. It went really well! Thats when I saw Smith for the first time! I feel like I learned a lot and I am excited to do work here in Graficos! This week was a little bit of a bummer because Hna Bazan was sick and then I got sick a few days later, so this is why not much happened this week. But I hope to be getting better soon because I want to work with my new companion! This week will be a shorter email but know that everything is good. My testimony grows stronger and stronger ever week. I thought I had a strong testimony before the mission but now I feel like nothing will shake me. I look forward to how strong my testimony is after the mission! I know this church is true with all my heart. Thank you for all your love and support that all of you give! By the way, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!! July 3rd makes 4 years of us being sealed in the temple! I will be celebrating here in Peru for our family! Have a good day July 3rd! I love you all! Love always, Hermana Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment