Monday, April 20, 2015

See you Laters

Family and Friends, This week was super crazy. It was the last week I had with Hermana Waldron because she finished her mission. I'm going to miss her but I'm glad that she lives really close so I'll just see her in a few more months! I was able to see Hermana Waldron's family come in to the Airport. It was a long wait because they got pushed back 2 days more than they were supposed to. The Recital Musical was really good this week. They got it all recorded so I'll send it home when I get the copy! Transfers are today and I'm getting a new companion from Mexico. She has about 10 or 11 months in the mission and I've met her before and she seems really nice! We're going to keep on working hard here in Zamacola and seeing more miracles. Hope you all have a good week! Love you all! Hermana Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment