Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'M HERE









January 16, 2014
5:42 AM


I’M HERE!!!


I only have a few minutes to write, but I made it here safely! Everything has gone really well so far! We ended up having about 12 other missionaries on the flight from Atlanta to Lima and it was a party! So much fun! All the people are really nice and friendly and I can tell that we will get along! Last night was a late night and we didn’t get much sleep ha-ha but we will get sleep tonight! It’s been only Spanish so far since we’ve been here.  We are in a room with 6 girls. All of them are Latinos other than my companion and I. The gift of tongue is real. I can see it already. On the plane my friend, Kellee and I talked to a Peruvian lady next to us in Spanish and talked about the gospel. We ended up giving her a book of Mormon! Well it's time to go! I love you!!

Talk to you soon!

xoxo,
Hermana Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment